Do you want to install ES File Explorer Kodi? Here is the complete information about How to Install Kodi using ES File Explorer. From this page, you can also get info on how to update Kodi Latest Version with ES File Explorer, steps to install Kodi without ES File Explorer. We have also provided the simple procedure to troubleshoot ‘ES File Explorer not downloading Kodi’ error. Have a glance at the following processes to know complete process to install Kodi ES on File Explorer.
The ES File Explorer Kodi comes with a lot of features. Hence, the popularity of this application is increasing day by day. If you want to download any APK on the smartphone, File Manager is compulsory. The best file manager is ES File Explorer. So, simply follow the below procedure to download and install Kodi ES File Explorer Kodi on your Android Device.
>>>> More on: ESFile Explorer Features <<<<
Download ES File Explorer Kodi
The Kodi is an open source Media Player software application developed by XBMC/Kodi foundation. This application will be upgraded constantly and compatible with multiple hardware platforms and operating systems. With Kodi, you can stream videos, play games, etc. You can install Kodi through ES File Explorer on your smartphone. It is an excellent tool that helps you to manage files of different categories such as Music, Files, Documents on Android/Windows/iOS.
To Download Kodi, you have to download the ESFile Explorer first. You can download the ES application just by clicking on the above button. Once the app successfully installed on the device, you can install Kodi with ES File Explorer. In the below section, we have provided the step by step procedure to download ES File Explorer Kodi. So, check out the below process to know How to update Kodi using ES File Explorer.
>>>> Must read: How to Download ES File Explorer Pro for PC <<<<
How to Install Kodi using ES File Explorer?
- Firstly, open the ES File Explorer.
- Now, the Home screen of the ES App will open.
- You will get a prompt “Find a New Version, Update Now?”.
- Tap on the update.
- Then, click on Add.
- Enter ES file explorer kodi path & Name >> Add.
- You will get a prompt “Bookmark Kodi TV is created successfully”.
- Now, on the left side of the menu, you will see Kodi.
- Click on it.
- Then, use the Drop down and click on Network.
- You will find More at the bottom of the page.
- Select Open in Browser >> Just Once.
- Later, Kodi download starts.
- Wait for few seconds to complete the installation process.
- Finally, open the file and use it.
>>>> Don’t Miss: How to install ES File Explorer for iPhone/iPad <<<<
Steps to Install Kodi on Firestick using ES File Explorer
- Firstly, click on the below button to download ES File Explorer.
- After installation, open it.
- Navigate to Settings >> Add >> Enter Path and Name.
- Click on Add to Favourite >> Add.
- Now, drop down appears.
- Tap on ‘TV’.
- Go to the Download Kodi site.
- Click on Next option.
- Scroll down and select ‘Network’.
- Go to More >> Open in New Browser.
- Then, Kodi will start downloading.
- After finishing the download, Open Folder.
- Click on Install Kodi on Firestick ES File Explorer.
- At last, you can use the Kodi with ES File Explorer.
Whenever the Latest Version of Kodi available, you can easily Update Kodi with ES File Explorer. Just take a look at the below sections to know how to update ES File Explorer Kodi.
>>>> Related: How to use ES File Explorer <<<<
How to Update Kodi with ES File Explorer?
- Firstly, Turn on the option ‘Apps from Unknown Source’, ‘USB debugging’ and ‘ADB Debugging’ from Developer Options.
- Enter ES File Explorer in the Search bar located at the top of Firestick.
- Now, Install ES File Explorer.
- After completion of installation, launch the app.
- Click on Add on the left corner >> Add Source to Favorite >> Add.
- Now, download the apk file for Kodi v17.
- Once it is downloaded, click on ‘open file’.
- Then install the Kodi Latest Version.
- Finally, you can use the latest version of Kodi.
>>>> Refer: Download ES File Explorer for Windows <<<<
How to Install Kodi without ES File Explorer?
Users can also install Kodi on their devices without using ESFile Explorer Kodi. For that, you have to change some settings on your device. Look at the below process to install Kodi without using ES File Explorer.
- First of all, go to Menu >> Control app installation permissions.
- Now, click on the Developer option in the list.
- Turn on apps from unknown sources.
- Then, install the downloaded app through the official Kodi website.
- Select Android app.
- Click on the 32-bit installation.
- Tap on install.
- At last, customize Kodi and start using the app.
Note: In some cases, users will get an error “ES File Explorer not downloading Kodi“. We have provided the simple process to troubleshoot that errors. Just follow the below steps to solve the download errors.
>>>> Recommended: How to Download Mobdro for Android <<<<
Steps to Resolve “ES File Explorer Not Downloading Kodi” Error
- Initially, open th ES File Explorer App.
- Go to Favourites.
- Navigate to Add >> Enter Path Field >> Next.
- Now, enter the name and then click “Next”.
- Tap on Add.
- Select Kodi folder by using Fire TV remote.
- Tap on Kodi APK file.
- Select Move button with the help of Fire TV remote.
- Click on Open in Browser >> Just Once.
- After Kodi ES File Explorer Download completes, click on ‘Open File’.
By following the above process you can fix “ES File Explorer won’t download Kodi” error easily.
>>>> Also, refer: How to Install ES File Explorer Pro APK <<<<
ESFile Explorer File Manager App Information
|ES File Explorer/Manager APK|
|Name of the Application||ES File Explorer|
|Updated on||November 8, 2017|
Conclusion on Kodi ES File Explorer
We have provided all the required details to How to Install Kodi with ES File Explorer. If you like this article on How to Download Kodi through ES File Explorer, share the information with your friends.